Whether you are in high school or college, you’ve got a lot of responsibilities to prioritize.
Attending classes, homework, music or sports, friends and social time, social media, chores at home… What happens then when a tough emotional something comes out of nowhere? An accident, a tough breakup, a family health challenge… or you become pregnant. A best friend confides in you that she’s pregnant. No way that was planned… Now what?
Adding a pregnancy into your already stressful life is why we created Campus Choices. We saw so many young women being forced to make sense out of an unexpected positive test. Information is needed… confidentially! And quickly. You have questions, worries, who should you tell. You need to make sense of what your feelings are towards the father. Will he be supportive? The bottom line is you DO NEED BASIC ANSWERS… WHAT SUPPORT IS THERE FOR YOU… RIGHT THERE FOR YOU?
You shouldn’t have to go out into your community for all of those things. They are basic new needs of yours to us… not easy and basic to you! So we needed to be on your campus. Closer to you.
So we are there on your campus… A few other students that you can trust… to talk to. And we have young women in your community who have been in your exact shoes that will either meet you right on your campus or at a coffee shop.
- Your school nurse is a great person for you to speak with soon for immediate services and to answer your healthcare questions.
- Pregnancy gives you 3 choices, not just 2.
- We will quickly explain them all.
- Each choice comes with positives and negatives. You’ll know them all.
- Professional counseling from our partners.
- Possible financial help from us.
- Just breathe… we got this!
We are not religiously based.